1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

antivirus detected above threshold

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by nawaaz, Apr 14, 2013.

1. nawaaz

nawaaz New Member

Hello. I have recently installed avg on my s3. During automatic scan i constantly get the notification "antivirus detected sbove threshold". Could this be a danger for my smartphone. Is there a better antivirus for s3. Any help would be much appreciate. Thanks.
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

I don't think so. I use AVG on my laptop so I gave it a try on the Note 2 for a very brief period of time. I found that it was flagging a lot of apps that I knew were clean and OK. I uninstalled it. That was my only experience with an antivirus app on an Android phone. I've never used them and I think they cause more issues than they help. They're ok on pc's but suck on cell phones.

Good luck
Search tags for this page
above antivirus

antivirus above threshold

detected above threshold
email detected above threshold
galaxy s3 the program detected above threshold
samsung note 2 gallery detected above threshold
samsung s4 video player detected above threshhold