Antivirus app

jman74

Reaction score
Is it crucial to have antivirus app. If so what do you recomend.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not needed! No viruses here! :dancedroid:

DroidForums junkie!

thebamaboy787

Reaction score
Well its not that needy but if you want one I would download anti virus for android v1.5 from the market. Its a pretty good one especially for being free

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually, they cause more issues than helping with anything. Here you will find "rogue apps", not viruses. Take my advice and read the reviews before installing ANY app! If they've caused an issue with anybody's phones, they will likely leave a comment about it. Antivirus has been known to share your personal information with other users! Your lock screen will start showing someone else's name and number...happened on my gf's D2!

DroidForums junkie!

thebamaboy787

Reaction score
I agree with droiddoes!! But you can have one if you want one. I don't see the need

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
well i can tell you this i was using lookout antivirus but it just made my phone slower so i just disable the antivirus and left the rest working backup and missing device and my phone has seen an improvement

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
An improvement of what??

well i can tell you this i was using lookout antivirus but it just made my phone slower so i just disable the antivirus and left the rest working backup and missing device and my phone has seen an improvement

DroidForums junkie!