anti-glare screen protectors?

reedux

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about actually scratching the screen, but i do like anti glare covers. i also dont like finger smudges, so thats a def plus too. did anyone make any anti-glare covers for the droid? i had the power support ones for the iphone, and it was marvelous.

xxfire

Reaction score
I'm looking too. I LOVED the privacy screen cept for that whole screen not working thing...
LOVED the matte finish.

OP
R

reedux

Reaction score
cept for the whole screen not working?

the touch screen worked fine for me (if that's what you're referring to).

Christobal

Reaction score
My wife has the Power Support matte screen protector and I really like it.

I'm very hopeful that some 3rd party companies get cracking on Droid accessories like this. I'm kinda bummed by the dearth.

kman79

Reaction score
My wife has the Power Support matte screen protector and I really like it.

I'm very hopeful that some 3rd party companies get cracking on Droid accessories like this. I'm kinda bummed by the dearth.

Wait, she has the Power Support Matte for the Droid? I had it for the iPhone and it was awesome, checked out Power Support's website and I can't find a single thing for the Droid!?

If she got if for the droid, would you mind telling me where? Thanks

Christobal

Reaction score
No, she has one on her iPhone. I keep checking Power Support's Web site, but no hints that a Droid version is coming.

KineticYellow

Reaction score
I contacted Power Support asking if they had any plans to make their anti-glare screen protector for the Droid, but I never received a reply from them. SGP has a similar product and they have finally released the Steinheil Anit-Fingerprint version for the Droid:

Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint for Motorola Droid

ny00n

Reaction score
the antifingerprint screen is amazing, I just installed mine 2 days ago.

Last edited:

Shel

Reaction score
the antifingerprint screen is amazing, I just installed mi ne 2 days ago.

Yeah, I just installed the Steinheil Anti Fingerprint screen protector on my Droid yesterday, and so far, I love it!

It seemed to go on much easier then any other protector, although the Seidio also went on easily.

It really cuts down on fingerprints! Hated seeing my Droid's screen all covered with smudges and fingerprints, and yes, I DO wash my hands!

Highly recommended.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
So there is a noticeable difference in smudges? I'm always having to wipe mine and have been looking around.

ny00n

Reaction score
Oh geez, you won't even have to worry about fingerprints or smudges anymore. I even TRIED to create fingerprint marks and such, but no luck! :]

I say 100% worth the money!

Shel

Reaction score
So there is a noticeable difference in smudges? I'm always having to wipe mine and have been looking around.

Absolutely!

You have to look very closely to see any smudges or prints!

Works great! After one day, I'm totally satisfied.

(Hated having to keep wiping the screen, but also hated having a great looking device, with a screen that looked like I just got done eating a pastrami sandwich on it, before using the device).

inevittable

Reaction score
Just got my Steinheil anti-fingerprint cover last night, installation was a snap and no bubbles. Looks great!

There is a slight blur to the screen but I imagine once I get used to it I'll hardly even notice.

Defintely worth the $11

Faux

Reaction score
I've been using invisishield and not too satisfied with it. Not only is the screen protector painfully obvious to see but it has a sticky texture while swiping. So I'm just going to cut my losses and look for something new.

I've been reading the reviews on the Steinheil anti-fingerprint protector and so far I'm leaning toward getting this. Does anyone know how the steinheil compares to the Power Support anti-glare protectors for the iphone? My girlfriend has the power support on her iphone and it's absolutely fantastic.