Anti-Fingerprint - SteinHeil UltraFine or something else?

clawlan

Reaction score
I am really intrigued by the SteinHeil UltraFine screen protector because of the anti-glare and anti-fingerprint qualities. Anyone else like these or perhaps a different brand with similar properties?

jseah

Reaction score
Just ordered and received one from Amazon last week. Works great and covers the entire glass screen. It comes with two in the package so I put it on both Thunderbolts that I have. While it does not completely eradicate skin oils, it does cut it down considerably. I would say easily 80-90%.

dondk

Reaction score
I got the ultra oleophobic, the down side is if you wear polarized sunglasses it creates a rainbow effect on the screen. Cuts down fingerprints considerable and it is not the matte finish of the anti-fingerprint. Thus, the screen is much clearer.

massivegunz

Reaction score
Im gonna order some today. The ones I got from Verizon were overpriced and leave too much fingerprints. I should have waited. Any suggestions on which type I should get? Ultra Crystal, Ultra fine, or Ultra Oleophobic?

OP
C

clawlan

Reaction score
Im gonna order some today. The ones I got from Verizon were overpriced and leave too much fingerprints. I should have waited. Any suggestions on which type I should get? Ultra Crystal, Ultra fine, or Ultra Oleophobic?

I decided to just order the ultra fine, but it has not arrived yet. hopefully this week.

jseah

Reaction score

I ordered the Ultra Fine through Amazon and received it in 4 days. Shipped on Friday and received on Monday.

iGrizz

Reaction score
Ordered the Ultra Fine on Tuesday from Amazon and they arrived earlier today. Gonna put one on when I get off work.

Edit: Just put on an Ultra Fine screen protector onto my Thunderbolt. It definitely limits like 90% of all finger prints on my phone. I love it and it also covers the entire screen of the phone including the four touch screen buttons at the bottom.

Raiden sent this...

Last edited:

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I just ordered some from Amazon. I got the ones that were $9. 98 or something like that. The cheaper ones had terrible reviews. I'm satisfied with the ones from verizon, but they bubble up kind of easy even when they are applied without bubbles. I still have one left if i don't like the matte ones, but the reviews were great so I'm looking forward to no glare.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt via DroidForums.

BGKris

Reaction score
FYI,I had the Ultra fine and went with the Crystal clear. The matte finish gives your phone a cloudy look and isn't as clear. If you don't care about the prints. Go with the Crystal clear. I can't even tell it's on.

jseah

Reaction score