Answering phone when locked

jgreg

Reaction score
Lets say my screen is blank and phone is locked. I receive a call, screen comes on and I push the button to the right to answer. Very often the button will slide back to the left and it takes several tries before the incoming call can be answered.

Anyone having this same issue and how can it be resolved? Thnks.

Mongoose

Reaction score
This may sound too simple...I have experienced that issue when I did not keep my finger on the slider button until it fully contacted the other side..in other words my finger had to slide ALL the way across the screen in a deliberate motion, not just a "flic"..and..I have big hands so I also have to use my pinky..LOL...seriously.. I hope it's as simple as that for you.:icon_ devil:

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
Yep, I get the same thing because I want to flick the slider across instead of pulling it all the way. I wish there were an option to turn on "flick to unlock".

Mongoose

Reaction score
Yep, I get the same thing because I want to flick the slider across instead of pulling it all the way. I wish there were an option to turn on "flick to unlock".

LOL...Yeah..I'll second that one..hell, I'd even pay...:icon_ devil:

OP
J

jgreg

Reaction score
I give it a try. Hope it's that simple. Thanks.

Mongoose

Reaction score
In retrospect, I am thinking there is also an app or something that allows one to disable/bypass the "unlock" screen completely when turning the phone on. I was reading about it on this forum and thinking about giving it a try. I'll look...if I find it I'll post a link in this thread. :icon_ devil:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Wait to slide until you feel the haptic feedback....