1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Answering phone FC

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by ChuckDz3, Apr 12, 2011.

1. ChuckDz3

ChuckDz3 New Member

I am running 5.0.2 and sometimes when I answer phone calls the vibrator continues to vibrate while the phone is answered and then I get a com.android.phone FC message.

Any suggestion on a why this might happen at random? or a possibly a solution?

Thanks
  2. sn2hotty

sn2hotty Member

That's happened to me. Happened about an hour ago. The common denominator is that I am usually either surfing the web, or running another app when a call comes in. Today I was on a website streaming video when the call came in. Had to do a battery pull after that. I guess it's probably a low memory issue
  3. ChuckDz3

ChuckDz3 New Member

That's what my first guess was too. Although when it happens to me I am not using my phone for anything else when it happens.
  4. rawkingOut

rawkingOut New Member

I had this happen to me today, and a guy I work with, running the same ROM, had the same issue a few weeks ago.

Very annoying
  5. nuguy

nuguy New Member

Have you guys tried the memory fix in my thread?
  6. sn2hotty

sn2hotty Member

Not exactly, but I took a similar route. I have Autokiller Memory Optimizer running, using a combination of Pete's, and GirLuvsDroid's recommended settings: 7, 10, 12, 28, 32, 32. I am also running Swapper 2, and have a 64 MB swap file set up, with swappiness set to 10.

I am running PE 5.0.2 (obviously, LOL), with Chevy's latest lv 1.1 kernel, and compcache is disabled. So far, everything has been great- nice and smooth, no apps closing on me without warning, and only 1 random reboot that I can think of in the week or so since I got everything set up this way, but I just shrugged it off and haven't had one since. Can't figure this vibrating phone FC out though! A battery pull is usually required to stop it.