Answering phone FC

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by ChuckDz3, Apr 12, 2011.

1. ChuckDz3

ChuckDz3 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I am running 5.0.2 and sometimes when I answer phone calls the vibrator continues to vibrate while the phone is answered and then I get a com.android.phone FC message.

Any suggestion on a why this might happen at random? or a possibly a solution?

Thanks

2. sn2hotty

sn2hotty Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That's happened to me. Happened about an hour ago. The common denominator is that I am usually either surfing the web, or running another app when a call comes in. Today I was on a website streaming video when the call came in. Had to do a battery pull after that. I guess it's probably a low memory issue

3. ChuckDz3

ChuckDz3 Member

Ratings:
    +2

That's what my first guess was too. Although when it happens to me I am not using my phone for anything else when it happens.

4. rawkingOut

rawkingOut New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had this happen to me today, and a guy I work with, running the same ROM, had the same issue a few weeks ago.

Very annoying

5. nuguy

nuguy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you guys tried the memory fix in my thread?

6. sn2hotty

sn2hotty Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not exactly, but I took a similar route. I have Autokiller Memory Optimizer running, using a combination of Pete's, and GirLuvsDroid's recommended settings: 7, 10, 12, 28, 32, 32. I am also running Swapper 2, and have a 64 MB swap file set up, with swappiness set to 10.

I am running PE 5.0.2 (obviously, LOL), with Chevy's latest lv 1.1 kernel, and compcache is disabled. So far, everything has been great- nice and smooth, no apps closing on me without warning, and only 1 random reboot that I can think of in the week or so since I got everything set up this way, but I just shrugged it off and haven't had one since. Can't figure this vibrating phone FC out though! A battery pull is usually required to stop it.