1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Answer/Ignore Buttons change?

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by Jnky, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Jnky

Jnky New Member

Anyone else notice that the Answer / Ignore buttons when receiving a phone call change randomly? One phone call, I'll get buttons, the next I'll get the swipe bars. Anyone else notice the same thing? Is there any place to standardize that, I personally like the buttons better as they are more of a sure thing. I'm still running stock everything (except handcent), unrooted, 2.3.4.
  2. paulviado420

paulviado420 New Member

that is a true statement...and this is why...when youre not doing anything with your phone say its just sitting there and a call comes in you get sliders....but if youre using your phone say youre looking something up on your browser or just flpping through your phone youll get buttons because it knows youre phone is "in use"
Search tags for this page
call ignore button droid 4
change answer button

change answer button android

change call answer button
change droid answer button
change how you answer android
how do i change how i answer my droid x2
how to change droid phone answer
how to change the answer button on android
ignore button droid x2
where is ignore button on droid x2