(Another) X vs Fascinate thread

Mule65

Reaction score
Well after going back and forth the last two weeks between the X and the Fascinate I have finally made up my mind. I am going with the Fascinate. This is my first smart phone so I did as much research as I could and I think I made the right choice. In my opinion the Fascinate won by a nose, however I think it will win by heads and shoulders once the 2.2 is pushed out for the Fascinate. I am not an X basher by any means because I think they are so close it just comes down to personal preference. I don't get it until tomorrow morning because Best Buy is running a special tomorrow and the Fascinate will be free. I had my buddy set two aside for my wife and I but we can't get them until they open . I can't wait to get it.

2.2 kicks it up a notch but it's not a night and day difference. GPS, signal strength and call quality is where the X outshines the SF. I think the SF is sadly missing a notification LED which I rely on (NoLED app doesn't cut it). If these items are not top priority then you've made the right decision. Good luck!

Last edited: