another upgrade scenario.. help please

OP
M

mooseroach

Reaction score
I think I'll give CS a ring. CSRs have way more power/knowledge of these "perks" then the stores do. Plus, they'd be able to note the account, so you could go into the store and take care of it.

This could be what I've been looking for! We have 3 lines. One (the primary) can upgrade @ 2 year, but only through vzw. The other two can do it in early sept. With the new data plans coming at the end of this month. I was in a pickle as what to do with them. The one would like a new phone, and the D4 or even Stratosphere would be great!

Hope I can get this deal + early 4G upgrades for the other two.

yeah I had to upgrade directly through verizon, couldnt do it via anywhere else until august

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Called up, and she told me it was a primary line perk. Like you can get 25,50,100 off the phone. It is not an LTE perk that everyone can get.

Which I guess makes sense. Are you the primary on your line?

OP
M

mooseroach

Reaction score
Yeah, just a single user, no family plan or anything

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Yeah, just a single user, no family plan or anything

That's probably why. Well, it was nice thought. I'll have to talk to person. We can get $50 off, so something like a D4 would be 49+30=79. Which is only saving like $20 lol.

Caesars

Reaction score
Like someone else mentioned, I'm pretty sure you can activate the gs3 online without even taking it out of box, Maintaining brand new status.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2