Another Rezound ICS leak.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know I'm commenting, but I'm going to stand quietly in the corner on ICS rumor issues until 5/10

OP
K

king72a

Reaction score
Yeah probably good idea. After all the rumors that swirled around when I had my Fascinate I'm not holding my breath.

HowardZ

Reaction score
this is bad news.
this leak has the hidden 4636 menu removed.

people have been using that menu to connect to other carriers like t-mobile at&t using a different sim card. calls worked. jump through hoops for data. and sms had problems.

soff unlocks the simm

but 4636 menu is needed to switch to gsm or wcdma

Last edited:

flamewalker

Reaction score
APs mirrors are slow... I may upload it to my server for faster downloads once I can get it :)

hoboX10

Reaction score
this is bad news.
this leak has the hidden 4636 menu removed.

people have been using that menu to connect to other carriers like t-mobile at&t using a different sim card. calls worked. jump through hoops for data. and sms had problems.

soff unlocks the simm

but 4636 menu is needed to switch to gsm or wcdma
So wait does that break the ability to turn off 4G when you are just using the phone with Verizon as normal?

flamewalker

Reaction score
I can turn it off with the HTC widget... Mobile data anyways... Don't see anything preventing turning off 4g.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
flamewalker said:
I can turn it off with the HTC widget... Mobile data anyways... Don't see anything preventing turning off 4g.

I think he's talking about turning off LTE and just leaving 3g on. I don't get 4g where I live so I leave it off and only use 3g. It holds 3g better like this. It's not wasting battery looking for an LTE signal.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums