Another odd thing after 4.3 update

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
Ok, now when I'm on the phone with the earpiece to my ear, the volume will go FULL BLAST by itself, on it's own! Very annoying, actually painful since it's pretty loud. I either have to quickly take the phone away or lower the volume butt damn, what a crappy and inexcusable update from Samsung. Who else has this happened to?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Ouch!!! :bump:

OP
THEPRFCT1

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
I was told typing the word "Bump" somehow signals those on the forum for help. Am I wrong?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
No, you're right. I was trying to help this along.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
THEPRFCT1

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
Gotcha thanks, it's just frustrating so many are having issues after an update like this ya know?!

bbtkd

Reaction score
Gotcha thanks, it's just frustrating so many are having issues after an update like this ya know?!

Read on another thread that someone called Samsung with a problem related to the update, and was eventually told that they realize there are a number of reported issues, and that a small patch release will be out soon.

MTsang

Reaction score
As for me, after the update I keep getting this annoying pop up "complete action using". Does anyone has the same problem & any idea how I can get rid of this?

View attachment 67670

KGreis

Reaction score
As for me, after the update I keep getting this annoying pop up "complete action using". Does anyone has the same problem & any idea how I can get rid of this?

67670[/ATTAC

Easy just press always for the one you want. Mine does that too but i have it set like that cuz i have themer and facebook home so i change it up from time to time

MTsang

Reaction score
I forgot to mention I did select the one that I want many times and I want it to stay permenant. I dont want to it to keep popping up again. I dont have this problem before the update.
I am just tired of the annoying message keep popping up every time I close an app it came back and ask me to select. I went to the setting I dont see any option that can make this permenant.

KGreis

Reaction score
I forgot to mention I did select the one that I want many times and I want it to stay permenant. I dont want to it to keep popping up again. I dont have this problem before the update.
I am just tired of the annoying message keep popping up every time I close an app it came back and ask me to select. I went to the setting I dont see any option that can make this permenant.

I dont really know than. I dont have any of those issues that everyone else has

harrellj

Reaction score

Are you hitting always after you single tap on whichever launcher you want?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MTsang

Reaction score
Are you hitting always after you single tap on whichever launcher you want?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You are right, I am too quick to select & didn't even realized to select always instead of once. So stupid of me!! Lol! Its fixed thanks for pointing that out.