Another Noob

GeekWife

Reaction score
Introducing myself. I'm Tori. From Ohio. Don't have my Droid yet, but it's my christmas present from the hubbs, so it's coming as soon as I find the best deal. Currently sporting an LG Dare, sooo ready to move up to smartphone status! Anyway, hi!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
welcome... you will love the phone and I suggest you cook the husband a nice steak and get him a beer :)

After you get your hands on your new DROID, I think you are going to give him more than just a good steak! I can visualize a kiss fest, one for you hubby, one for Droid Baby !!

:icon_ lala: Welcome to DroidForums Tori From Ohio :icon_ lala:

OP
GeekWife

GeekWife

Reaction score
welcome... you will love the phone and I suggest you cook the husband a nice steak and get him a beer :)

After you get your hands on your new DROID, I think you are going to give him more than just a good steak! I can visualize a kiss fest, one for you hubby, one for Droid Baby !!

Haha! Well, he got an HDTV last year while all I got was morning sickness lol. It's my turn ;)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!

greenchicken

Reaction score

Haha! Well, he got an HDTV last year while all I got was morning sickness lol. It's my turn ;)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!

He got an HDTV? I bet you watch it all the time...:icon_eek:

Make the man a steak or something you sound like you could use 2 or 3 hours of Dr.Laura woman.:icon_ banana:

OP
GeekWife

GeekWife

Reaction score
Well I wasn't denying the steak lol! I'm sure he'll play with :motdroidvert: once I get it too, more than likely "in the name of research" (wink wink) since he manages company cells and they use Verizon. He's a bigger geek than I am :laugh:

Is Dr. Laura even on anymore? lol

rkr614

Reaction score
Well I wasn't denying the steak lol! I'm sure he'll play with :motdroidvert: once I get it too, more than likely "in the name of research" (wink wink) since he manages company cells and they use Verizon. He's a bigger geek than I am :laugh:

He'll definitely want to play with it. Everyone does. :) All week all I've heard is "let me see it just for a minute.."

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I bet you see a $99 deal in time for xmas!

Reaction score

He'll definitely want to play with it. Everyone does. :) All week all I've heard is "let me see it just for a minute.."
Haha I get the same thing! Everyone wants to see my new droid! All that hype on the commercials gets backed up by its amazing performance

OP
GeekWife

GeekWife

Reaction score
I bet you see a $99 deal in time for xmas!

This is the ONLY reason I don't have one yet. A guy in an independent VZW store told me they were informed that the price would come down for Black Friday, only they didn't tell him (or he didn't want to tell me too much) how much... I'm debating whether I want to take the chance I'm spending more and get it now, or wait and take the chance they sell out of them or that I don't qualify somehow or some other stupid take-your-pick reason I can't get it for a really good price. It's a catch 22!