1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

another noob question....

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by accessdeniedx2, May 23, 2010.

1. accessdeniedx2

accessdeniedx2 New Member

I would like to download musical ringtones (metallica) and I can download them, but I get the whole song and when it rings, it starts at the beginning of the song and I'd like to just play a part of the song (the chorus for the most part). Any ideas or where I would download such things. I have a couple apps, but like I said, they give me the entire song, which is nice too, but I only want part of it. :)

Thank you for any answers.
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

give Ringdroid a shot. it cuts the song down to a ringtone length.
  3. nooter99

nooter99 New Member

Yeah, ringdroid is what you need, lets you cut whatever part of the song you want to use as your ringtone.
  4. CBLJazz

CBLJazz New Member