1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

another newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mystified, Sep 30, 2010.

1. mystified

mystified New Member

Mystified here just dropped in to say hello to all.am a few months away from renewing cell plan and am looking at both the droidx and the iphone4 guess I should have been born rich then could by them all and see what I liked ha ha, have a nice day all.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! As a former iPhone user I can say that the Android OS is awesome. For me, it is the better option and if I add AT&T into the equation VZW is superior.

Mike
  3. mystified

mystified New Member

I have another thread going on this forum but am asking you, I spent an hour playing as I call it with the droid x went okay as I think they reset the phone as I could use apps and found some of the hidden settings.

the problem I had was with the web browser I tried coming here as a test after 5 minutes I gave up so my question is,

if in a verizon retail outlet in reality how long should it take for the page to load?

reason I ask is I have current LG Versa phone from verizon and it lags as well but not as long as the dx so is the problem a bad app or to manny fingers in the cookie jar. I would stay with verizon if the phone works as the service well I have to admit its never missed a beat for me yet, mystified
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Most of my web pages load very quickly. Not sure why but DroidForum takes longer to load on my phone and computer.

Just a heads up that the forum frowns on cross posting (same question in different sections).

Mike