Another Newbie

rmferrington

Reaction score
Hello folks. Ima newbie so please be patient with me.
About me....I live in North Louisiana, around the Monroe area, i finally got my DROID (my BlackBerry :blackberry: didnt seem too happy), now the question is..."What exactly can I do with it"... Well, thats why Im here.

See ya around the Forums
:byeBB:
Mike.....dancedroid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. The forum is very friendly and willing to share information and assist others.
I suggest going to the FAQ section and begin reading. If you have questions post and the community will assist.

Mike

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Hello folks. Ima newbie so please be patient with me.
About me....I live in North Louisiana, around the Monroe area, i finally got my DROID (my BlackBerry :blackberry: didnt seem too happy), now the question is..."What exactly can I do with it"... Well, thats why Im here.

I think that the phrase "there's an app for that" is becoming more correct when applied to Android than the iPhone. Being open source, someone, somewhere has done something to do what you want.
I agree with mwhartman. Check out the FAQ section and get a feel for your phone and in no time at all, you'll be very comfortable.

OP
R

rmferrington

Reaction score
Thanks guys--
Ive been reading this forum everyday for about a week now, finally decided to join. Lots of good info here...... If I run into a snag I cant find, I'll give a yell out. :icon_ poke:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Don't forget if you get stuck there is the DF Rescue Squad (shameless plug) :icon_ banana:

I hope you enjoy your new Droid......will be so much more addicting than the crackberry.