1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Another Newbie, VTwinJesus

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by VTwinJesus, Apr 28, 2011.

1. VTwinJesus

VTwinJesus New Member

Really my name is Scott, but I thought it made a cool twitter name. I am very new to the forum and really only use maybe 5% to 10% of my phones ability. I would like to start using it more.

Had a Droid 1 and liked it so much I finally talked my wife into getting the Fascinate. Then I had to upgrade to the new Thunderbolt. What can I say I am a techno-Dude.

Just couldn't wait for the Bionic, but I do love the Thunderbolt.

It's got a great name and shares it with some amazing historical figures. The A-10 and the P-47 both, so I had to go with something named after an airplane.

Email me at Dude@VtwinJesus.com and I'll try to answer any questions I can here in the forum.

Scott out.
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. glad to have u here. check the TB forum for more info. or u can visit few sites like Android.net or Droid-life. XDA Developers is also another good forum to really get into ur TB. good luck

sent from the Hawaiian D2G