Another Newbie Thread

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by Javan, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Javan

Javan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Please forgive if there is a simple answer out there....I have not found it yet.

So I have the Razr M. I have lots of Apps installed. Several I do not wish to be seen by others. I have grouped apps together so that I have folders on the main screen that contain like-minded apps. That was easy. Problem is that when the app icon is touched (not sure what to call the icon, it is between the contacts and text icons), all the apps are displayed. Is there any way to hide these apps?

2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Member

Ratings:
    +7
    YOu might be able to do that with another Launcher, like Go or some of the others.
    That icon is for the "app drawer" so I guess you could call it the "app drawer icon" on the dock(the lowest set of icons on the screen).

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  3. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +335
    Yea some of the launchers like apex/nova/go have a hide icon/app setting if i remember correctly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

4. KaChow

KaChow Active Member

Ratings:
    +143
    If you download Nova link is here, install it and set it as your default launcher. Go into Nova Settings> select Drawer> scroll to the bottom and select Hide Apps. Hide Apps gives the ability for you to hide any or every app that you do not want to display. You could also download App Safe link is here, it does require a Pro key that I think is $.99 this will lock all of your apps behind a password vault, and apps will be completely hidden on your sd card.

Search tags for this page

droid razr m hidding calls

how to hide icons on razor m

on the razr m can u hide apps

razor m app drawer

razor m hide app

razr m hide apps in app drawer