Another newbie looking for answers

Pjpoll

Reaction score
I am looking to get a droid phone because I qualify for a new phone......not sure which one to look for....I am not a gamer or video streamer...but want a bigger screen than my LG env3.........wanting to be able to create a hot spot for my computer with my phone plus email and web access...I carry another camera so the camera ability is not critical....reliability is important....any suggestions? pj :)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Droid X, Incredible, Droid 2, etc. I would suggest that you go to a Verizon store and play around with the current models and see which one you like the best. The Droid X and Incredible would be on top of my list if I had to buy today. If I could wait a few weeks to a month, I'd go for the soon to be released Thunderbolt.

Good luck.

OP
P

Pjpoll

Reaction score
Thanks for the input

Droid X, Incredible, Droid 2, etc. I would suggest that you go to a Verizon store and play around with the current models and see which one you like the best. The Droid X and Incredible would be on top of my list if I had to buy today. If I could wait a few weeks to a month, I'd go for the soon to be released Thunderbolt.

Good luck.

What will the Thunderbolt have that the X, Incredible and 2 don't have? Thanks, p