Another new droider, coming from BB storm!

Parrothead

Reaction score
Ordered my droid yesterday after getting an early upgrade offer in my email! It'll be here hopefully Friday! Can't wait.. I've had my storm since Feb of this year and couldn't hate it more.. after reading (almost) nothing but positive reviews on the droid, decided to make the jump! Got to play with one in the store the day after it came out, and have been wanting to upgrade ever since!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ordered my droid yesterday after getting an early upgrade offer in my email! It'll be here hopefully Friday! Can't wait.. I've had my storm since Feb of this year and couldn't hate it more.. after reading (almost) nothing but positive reviews on the droid, decided to make the jump! Got to play with one in the store the day after it came out, and have been wanting to upgrade ever since!

We should start a club here :icon_ banana:. There's a lot of ex BB users around here. Anyways :welcome: to the forum. Enjoy yourself :)!

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Same story as you. I have a BB Storm, but I managed an early upgrade to the Droid. Should arrive during the day today. I'm getting very antsy. I hate waiting for new toys to arrive!!!

bluedust

Reaction score

Welcome to the club, just remember the Droid doesn't handle memory like the Storm, it's actually efficient and works well with it.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
jimmariner-albums-my-smilies-picture4t-palm-tree2.gif
Welcome to Parrothead DroidForums
jimmariner-albums-my-smilies-picture4t-palm-tree2.gif

ConGrats on your Upgrade. We Hope you Enjoy Your Time @ DroidForums !!!!!

Make sure you look at the FAQ Section. Also put the FORUM's Search Feature to work too.

:byestorm: You are going to Love your New DROID :byestorm:​

boatman2220

Reaction score
There's lots of us ex Storm Riders here. There's a learning curve, but it not bad after some reading and button poking. Long touch, and menu button on the phone brings up menu , long touch everything, and hit the menu button on everything. What this phone can't do out of the box, go to the Market.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Welcome to the club, just remember the Droid doesn't handle memory like the Storm, it's actually efficient and works well with it.
Ok, that was my chuckle of the night - you're correct too. :icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
another ex-storm-er. we need a poll to see how many ex bb users abandoned the Storm! lol

msblueline

Reaction score
Jumped ship from BlackBerry Storm 2 to DROID

I too came from BlackBerry Storm 2. :blackberry:

I have always wondered if there was life after BlackBerry...

I have found out.

It is called DROID. :motdroidhoriz:

I LOVE :heart: the Motorola DROID. So far, I have not but it down. The battery life on this thing is phenomenal.

I will still keep the BlackBerry just because (cost purposes), but if need be, I will sell it. I have only had it for 3 months, until I paid FULL retail for the DROID. I am glad I did though.

Did I mention that this thing is AWESOME? Well, if not... it is AWESOME!

msblueline