another n00b joins the ranks.. plus DIY cradle/dock

cyberphreax

Reaction score
So, I picked up a Droid for my wife and myself on the last day of the bogo promo. I think I'm in cyber love. I read lots of forums in the month leading up to my purchase, so I had a good idea what I wanted to do before I bought it. So far I've rooted with 2.1 and I've installed Adamz Smoked Glass rom 6.01 w/ helical launcher. I tried CyanogenMod but I like Adamz with helical better. Wifi tethering is so far beyond cool I don't have words to describe how I feel. I downloaded the SDK and I'll start playing with some coding soon too. Anyway, so I made my own little dock with a magnet toy I had from an office xmas exchange and I thought I'd share it in case someone has some of these laying around. It's a fairly common kids toy. Geomag 44 piece set. The cool thing is that since it's magnetic, it ends up resting right on the spot where the toggle is, so it goes into multimedia mode when resting in the stand I made. I guess I can't post attachments yet, so when my post count gets high enough (given anyone is actually interested) I'll post some pics.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum cyberphreax. you came to the right place :D