Another milestone accomplished...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey everyone! I would like to recognize @Jonny Kansas for his incredible contributions to the forum, not only in the past, but especially as of late. He has taken the positive rankings by storm!

He has just passed 4,000 in Most Positive Ratings, racing past me from only a couple months ago, where at that time he was trailing me by over 300 points, but was climbing fast. I have been less active during the recent couple months for personal reasons. I am now trailing him by that same amount, and with CR6 right on my heels.

In fact, we have a total of 6 members that are at or above 3,000,

upload_2015-9-16_13-8-53.png
and quite

And another 4 are in the 2,000s.

upload_2015-9-16_13-10-14.png

And I do wish to note all of the top ranking members are staff members, which really says a lot about the devotion that our staff has to making this the best Android forum out there.

These rankings are mostly coming from our regular members in appreciation for the support these staff members provide to the membership. Let's all congratulate @Jonny Kansas for his accomplishment, as well as all staff members in general for their commitments;

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
:rolleyes:What can I say? When you post way too many times a day, you're bound to get a few laughs or thumbs up.

In all seriousness though, it's been great to be back. I was completely inactive for years, but apparently I came back with a vengeance. While life in the real world kept me busy, I didn't realize how much I enjoy and missed this community until I finally logged back in not long ago. I redownloaded Tapatalk, and the rest is history.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
:rolleyes:What can I say? When you post way too many times a day, you're bound to get a few laughs or thumbs up.

In all seriousness though, it's been great to be back. I was completely inactive for years, but apparently I came back with a vengeance. While life in the real world kept me busy, I didn't realize how much I enjoy and missed this community until I finally logged back in not long ago. I redownloaded Tapatalk, and the rest is history.

Ditto! My thoughts exactly! I didn't realize how much I missed this crew until I came back. This is definitely my respite.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Jonny...you do have a job???/right??? Lmao..just kidding man..congrats...you do make a positive contribution.. You all do...we have a great team here...I'm glad to be a part of it...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Jonny...you do have a job???/right??? Lmao..just kidding man..congrats...you do make a positive contribution.. You all do...we have a great team here...I'm glad to be a part of it...
Shhh...When you're the IT guy, there's very little chance of someone catching you slacking off. I can't help it if I've had a lot of time at my desk lately. I keep DF up in the background when I can, but there are days when I'm all over the building and don't check in at all. Since nobody else is really very tech-savvy, it'd be really easy for me to explain how the info on new tech that I gather here is pertinent to my job as the tech guy. ;)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Exactly.. See...you don't like enough of our posts..that's what the deal is....now you need to do so in a 5:1 margine..lol

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Guys, stop liking my posts in here. You're just adding fuel to the fire.
Haha, don't think that's going to happen! But just to add to your well deserved kudos, your posts are relevant, supportive, positive and always worthwhile. (as is most everyone's... had to throw that in there too... cuz it's true, lol)!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk