Another Incredible Person (not really)

dbaps

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Paul. I live in Waldorf, MD. I've had a Droid Incredible since launch. Unfortunately I must carry a BB around for work. (Oops, dropped it on the metal grate.)

I'm interested in anything that will help me with my huge learning curve since this is my first Smart phone and I'm not yet quite there. I actually ordered a Motorola Droid, but two weeks after receiving my Motorola Droid, the Incredible was released. Since Verizon gives 30 days, I did my own comparison both phones in hand and decided to keep the Incredible.

Incredibly the Incredible has been an Incredible phone.

Being a newbie, I struggle with scenes. Is there any way to share a program and icon in more than one scene?. Once I setup the folders the way I want I don't want to have to do it for every scene I use. Any help out there?

Well thanks again for letting me join and I will be in absorption mode for quite awhile w/o posting very much.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum and we hope you find everything you are looking for, there are a lot of helpful people so feel free to ask questions :)

Smokie

Reaction score
not to sound dumb or anything.. but when you say "scene" what exactly are you referring to?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you. To add an app move to the screen, tap menu and tap the app. If you want to add a widget, move to an open space, long press (press and hold), new window, tap widget. Check out the FAQ section for the Incredible and an app called App Organizer free in the market.

Mike