another Incredible arrival

popville

Reaction score
Hi folks, I haven't owned a smart phone since the original Treo 650 nearly 4 years ago, so the past week with my new Incredible has been interesting. I do techie stuff for a living so the ramp up hasn't been too painful. Looking forward to hints, recommendations and answers to questions from those much more astute Android wise than I.

Cheers,

- popville

jcrocks

Reaction score
Mr or Miss Popville. You seem to be techie enough of this business. May I pose a query with you. I also owned a Palm and new with the Droid Incredible. Having problems with keeping my 3 decades of events which Palm handled superbly although with all the gizmos and toys of the new gen of PDAs.

I was told by an HTC T/Supp rep to uncheck MY CALENDAR and just leave my Gmail calendar checked. Correct? Furthermore, I seemed to have lost all the events prior to April 2010 when I initially transferred them over to the Incredible. Could not recover. Those past events are still in my Gmail PC calendar but would not synch with my Droid. Spoke to another HTC Rep and she said that because of limited storage, the Incredible can only hold on 2-3 months worth of events? Weird! True? Anything I can do about this please? I have events of more than 3 decades prior (that are important for my records) that I would like to have access. My lil old Palm Centro did that. Appreciate your help. Thanks.