Another ICS Leak this time for the Droid BIONIC!

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The OP has been updated with the working download links!

djkms

Reaction score
Ok, took the plunge. Couldn't resist!!

LOVE IT so far! The issues I had with previous radios, ie, losing data, bad handoffs, intermittent wifi, seems to be fixed.

I seached high and low trying to find a issue with this build and I found one. DRM is not working properly. Not sure how this effects other programs but Hulu Plus is not working. Hopefully there is a solution soon as I love my Hulu. Other than that, its great!!dancedroid

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
djkms said:
Ok, took the plunge. Couldn't resist!!

LOVE IT so far! The issues I had with previous radios, ie, losing data, bad handoffs, intermittent wifi, seems to be fixed.

I seached high and low trying to find a issue with this build and I found one. DRM is not working properly. Not sure how this effects other programs but Hulu Plus is not working. Hopefully there is a solution soon as I love my Hulu. Other than that, its great!!dancedroid

Hulu may not even be ICS compatible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

djkms

Reaction score
From my reading on xda developers 2231 didnt include DRM but there is already another build out 2233

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
djkms said:
From my reading on xda developers 2231 didnt include DRM but there is already another build out 2233

Talk about aggressive releases. Guess it's a good thing we got this after the razr. They were able to really crank it out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

djkms

Reaction score
Its also been confirmed that you can FXZ back to 902 from ICS to update to 2233 from 905. Tons of things dont work in GB if you FXZ back though so going back to ICS is still pretty much a must. IMO though there is nothing critically wrong with 2231 - I will wait for the official OTA ICS before making any more changes. having to go back to 902 every time is brain damaging.

webtrueyo

Reaction score
I luv this ics build 2233 leak. At first it took the kernal bout ten min to settle then it ran great but was weird at first. Also took a restart to get service back. Overall it is like a new faster more brilliant phone. The UI is gorgeous. The camera is cool with taking pics wile filming video. Data handoff is faster. Gapps are redesigned and more user friendly. The voice is awesome too ,speaking whole sentences and it actually gets it rt, typing every word as u speak it. Face unlock is ok but gets annoying to me . Overall good job moto.

webtrueyo

Reaction score
I luv this ics build 2233 leak. At first it took the kernal bout ten min to settle then it ran great but was weird at first. Also took a restart to get service back. Overall it is like a new faster more brilliant phone. The UI is gorgeous. The camera is cool with taking pics wile filming video. Data handoff is faster. Gapps are redesigned and more user friendly. The voice is awesome too ,speaking whole sentences and it actually gets it rt, typing every word as u speak it. Face unlock is ok but gets annoying to me . Overall good job moto.

Also I now clock at 1200 mhz , never could before on gingerbread and believe me i tried. Cant find a flaw yet. Webtop reminds me of the xyboard and the zoom os.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like everyone is loving this ICS build. I almost want to do it but I'll wait for the OTA update. I'm too lazy to try to flash it on mine.