Another Helicopter Video - Giving the Cats Heck!

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Trying to be a bit more "extreme" in my flying and wound up in the cat's toy box!

[video=youtube;raXHFyysoXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raXHFyysoXM]YouTube - S107 Cat Chasing[/video]

Smokie

Reaction score
is that you flying that thing?? I bought one of those from Sharper Image a while back.. it flew like total crap.. I'm usually awesome at that type of stuff.. I just didn't think the helicopter was any good. maybe I'm wrong?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think my cats would be chasing after my helicopter too. I should invest in one, they look like a lot of fun. I know the answer is 99% no but I'm going to ask anyway. Is there a way to take the Droid for a ride and take movie pictures with the droid while in flight? I'm sure the answer is it is too heavy but hey why not ask. It would be really cool if you could.

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Don't know how to do one of those multi-quote replys so:

Yeah, it's me flying. Did you get an original Syma S107s? Lots of imitations out there, but this is the really stable original.

It's a Syma S107 - I got it from Amazon, around 30 bucks. CK got one too.

Definitely couldn't lift a Droid, but there are some really tiny video cams that guys fit there RC helis with.

I thought I knew most forum acronyms, but whats PETA?

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Flies like this out of the box! No mods or tweaks or anything.

OH YEAH, I've heard of PETA! duh..

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
K thanks I think I might get one

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Get one they are a blast and easy to fly. First couple flights are a learning experience but you will be able to keep it in flight. My dog goes nuts and barks at it lol

For 30 bucks its a steal. You do only get about 5 mins out of it but its to be expected.

The battery is tiny.

I'm getting real good at flying it around the apartment now.

Sent from my Droid