Another File Sharing App Dash Droid Helps You Sync Files Between Android and Windows

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
u03Q8Khc9rz3VgsPvJyZjyZyBMaSSHqzSHG0iTDvIbUQ1EoGGmJLONAECwY04pZdRns=h310-rw
1qjLgAxrYZ8oVCbmpLfg43MykOPN8FZbgM9BpMUccVEWnN6CgjKVdpnAzsd9RFSKJa0=h310-rw
_R8eWbSIFq-Fsqb-daw9PAseePU2GX2RcC8WpWHgvlwqD9RSarfyz_u92ei-gFML20_9=h310-rw

There are many file sharing/syncing apps on the web today. DashDroid Beta stands out because it uses an "innovative network data transfer framework exclusively designed to make the app fast and reliable". DashDroid has an easy to use interface. It makes File Sharing between devices quick and simple. DashDroid supports any file type, not just media files. You can transfer more than one file at once. It is compatible with both Android and Windows. There is a built in file explorer included as well as a data loss free framework. This app is updated frequently. Some plans for future updates include custom device names, password protected clients, wifi direct alternative modules, and more! Grab this app from the source link below.

Via Play Store

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been using the crap out of this, I love this app! It makes sending apps between your computer/phone easy. No more having to drop box or google drive files to get them to your phone!

JoeyJ

Reaction score
Can anybody comment on how this compares to airdroid? I don't transfer files a lot but airdroid has been useful although if you transfer multiple files to your computer it turns them in to a zip. Not a real big deal but it's just another step added having to unzip the files