Another edition of....

Vog46

Reaction score
yep its that time again!
Dumb question(s) with ol Vog.
Lets see if I can explain the question first:biggrin:

5 home screens - think of them as positions numbered 1 - 5. the phone auto loads the center screen (position 3) so you can swipe left or right 2 times.
Can I change that to go extreme left screen first ?

I would like to go to position 1 first and swipe one direction only - can it be done?
IF it can be done is there a way to copy the entire home screen from position 3 and bring it to position 1? Or do I have to do
each icon/folder individually?
I looked at the tips forum and saw nothing on this.

I feel blessed that I found this forum. You guys are a great substitute for getting in the car, driving to a VZ store and talking to an over worked (and sometimes *****y) sales clerk
If I could I'd buy you all a:pint:

Best Regards
Vog

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am not sure that you can do with the stock launcher but I know you can renumber / reorder your homescreens with APEX Launcher and possibly Nova Launcher. They are both free in the Play Store (they both have pro upgrades that unlock additional customizable features) and are based off of the stock ICS launcher but add more customization.

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
I just switched over to the stock launcher and I don't see a way to do it. But I can confirm you can do it with Apex. Apex will also let you change the number of home screens (which I really like) and you can either go end to end or loop continuously. In other words, if you get to Screen 1 and try to slide left you can either have it stop there or jump to Screen 5 (or your far right screen depending on how many you have).

OP
Vog46

Vog46

Reaction score
Smalltown/purple-
Thanks, will check that out

Best Regards
Vog