Another Droidian has landed

xCaldazar

Reaction score
Ya that was a pretty dorky title. Anyways I love my droid I got it very shortly after they came out. To me it was finally a decent phone for the first time in years. I had gone 4 yrs with no upgrade from verizon since nothing else seemed exciting. I was waiting for a phone from Samsung called the Omnia II but I don't even know if it ever hit the market. The droid was released beforehand so I stopped following it. My big selling point was the 5mp camera, I did not want to carry around an extra device. Than the 16GB of storage got rid of a need for an iPod.

I live in Socal, going to school soon for computer engineering so hopefully I can create some apps once I get basic knowledge under my belt. I love giving back to these online communities. They are so often very friendly and appreciative. Plus I leech so much free content from the people rooting the phones for us and such I feel obligated to give something as well.

I just recently, this month, rooted my phone because I wanted wifi tethering and for it to run faster. The smoked glass theme that I was able to add to bugless beast was just awesome looking. I am so impressed with how much people on this forum have done with this phone.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ya that was a pretty dorky title. Anyways I love my droid I got it very shortly after they came out. To me it was finally a decent phone for the first time in years. I had gone 4 yrs with no upgrade from verizon since nothing else seemed exciting. I was waiting for a phone from Samsung called the Omnia II but I don't even know if it ever hit the market. The droid was released beforehand so I stopped following it. My big selling point was the 5mp camera, I did not want to carry around an extra device. Than the 16GB of storage got rid of a need for an iPod.

I live in Socal, going to school soon for computer engineering so hopefully I can create some apps once I get basic knowledge under my belt. I love giving back to these online communities. They are so often very friendly and appreciative. Plus I leech so much free content from the people rooting the phones for us and such I feel obligated to give something as well.

I just recently, this month, rooted my phone because I wanted wifi tethering and for it to run faster. The smoked glass theme that I was able to add to bugless beast was just awesome looking. I am so impressed with how much people on this forum have done with this phone.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We're always looking for members who want to contribute and we could use all the app devs we can find. Glad you found us, make yourself at home. :)

bje1982

Reaction score

Welcome to the forum