Another Droid in the family

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by boatman2220, Dec 9, 2009.

1. boatman2220

boatman2220 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My nephew's phone died today. We went to the Verizon store and he went straight to the Droid. I showed him the Eris thinking it might be a little easier to use. Nope, he wanted the Droid, he's been checking mine out. Long story short. We used the upgrade I had coming and used it to get him the Droid. Got a $100.00 rebate coming, and his broken phone was still in warranty, so they're sending a replacement for it. I bet in a month or so he'll know more about it than I do. I think the Droid is using some sort of mind control to influence people when they pick it up.
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +723
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy s4
    Haha, good pick up for your nephew, you're a good uncle.

Shouldn't have let him seen yours, lol
  3. boatman2220

boatman2220 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That red eye and the D-R-O-I-D is hard not to notice. Then here comes the commercials. I updated his when we got it home. Made his wallpaper, and ringtone folders. I'll put a notification folder in tomorrow. Got to down load Motorola Media and drivers onto the desktop for him. I let him watch as I did all the things and explained what and why I was doing it. Really it's his first Smart Phone. Overkill? You bet it is. But unless he loses or it gets picked up somewhere, I don't believe he can mess it up. It's not a Princess - - It's a Robot!
  4. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +723
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy s4
    Hope he doesn't do anything to get it hurt, the Droid might not like it after all, lol. He must be responsible if you got him a Droid and not some regular phone, so it seems to me it's in good hands.