1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Another Bluetooth issue

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by maidmarianiii, Oct 22, 2011.

1. maidmarianiii

maidmarianiii New Member

I have searched for the answer, but not found my situation here. Hope someone can help. Had Droid X and bluetooth always connected and after would auto connect when in range. Have Droid X2 now, and with car, it will not auto connect and have to manually connect everytime I turn car back on. With other BT connections, it will pair and connect first time, but cannot re-connect after that. All my settings are set to connect automatically. I know its my phone, because the Droid X worked fine this way with car, PS3 and to other phones. Any suggestions? Or is this a fix that I will have to wait for? Thanks in advance for you input....
  2. Insidious

Insidious New Member

My D2G and X2 both have issues with connecting to my car. Yet a flip phone will connect just fine.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  3. BillyT

BillyT New Member

I had a problem with BT pairing during a recent 2 hour drive. Had to re-initialize to get it back. Other than that, I haven't had any issues with it auto-connecting. I am using a Sony head unit that connects to BT phone and Audio with separate operations.
Search tags for this page
droid x2 bluetooth connection remember
droid x2 bluetooth issues with car

droid x2 not connecting to bluetooth hfl

how to connect a regular flip phone to a droid x2