annoying clock pop up

torokfam

Reaction score
Is there a way to stop this over sensitive clock from fading in and out when the phone moves the slightest bit?????

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I think that's the active display.. The settings for that are in.. Settings, Motorola.. If i recall.. I disabled mine.. Lol. I don't use any of that

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, I grew to like mine and it does seem to be "adaptive" it calms down quite a bit. I have to deliberately wave at mine now, it used to come on all the time. Not anymore.

TatDroid

Reaction score
And, it's not only when it moves (or senses movement nearby) the display will "pulse" on and off periodically by design, more regularly if there are new notifications. If you swipe away the notifications it will not come on as regularly. It's actually one of my favorite features because of all of the different things you can do with it. Much more information than from a simple blinking LED.

If you're not familiar with how "Moto Display" works and all the things you can do with it, Google it! (there's a thread or two in this forum). It might just go from an annoyance to a nice feature!

Sent from my Droid Turbo

Last edited: