Annoying Advertisements

dolpns13

Reaction score
Whenever I use my browser or Market, I get these annoying advertisements at the bottom of my screen. IAnyone know of a way to remove these?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whenever I use my browser or Market, I get these annoying advertisements at the bottom of my screen. IAnyone know of a way to remove these?

They annoy me so much I failed to ever see them. Seriously. I've never seen an ad on the stock browser and they probably do advertise in the Market but I've never even noticed it.

OP
dolpns13

dolpns13

Reaction score

They annoy me so much I failed to ever see them. Seriously. I've never seen an ad on the stock browser and they probably do advertise in the Market but I've never even noticed it.

Hope you dont start noticing them now after my thread :)

iPirate

Reaction score
ads in the market? I didnt know they were there lol

OP
dolpns13

dolpns13

Reaction score
actually, sorry... only in the browser... Is it just the stock browser, perhaps I should download a new one?

JCo352

Reaction score
actually, sorry... only in the browser... Is it just the stock browser, perhaps I should download a new one?

I have never seen them in the stock browser, only Dolphin browser, and they're called "Appvertisements"

OP
dolpns13

dolpns13

Reaction score
could be a new thing if noone has seen them... I just got this droid on sunday and there are advertisements at the bottom of my screen when I open the browser. Lexus, AT&T, etc... Its soooooo annoying!

JCo352

Reaction score
So when you click on the stock browser, it brings you to google.com and there is ads there? That is crazy.

mrgarrison

Reaction score
try a rom with the blockads script. except sometimes it just replaces it with blank white where the ad should be.