Announcing the Xbox One Forum at XboxOneForums.net!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How is this coming along? Still no change.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!

I do not have the authority to create a forum only the admin do. I passed along the request you are welcome to pm them about it if you wish. As far as the article I kept my word and created one in the gaming section of this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Briankbl

Reaction score
I do not have the authority to create a forum only the admin do. I passed along the request you are welcome to pm them about it if you wish. As far as the article I kept my word and created one in the gaming section of this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I'm on tapatalk so I can't see who the admins and mods are. I thought you would be able to post this as a news article, not in the gaming section. Can you provide us all with a link to the article? Thanks.

Last edited:

Briankbl

Reaction score
And I sent dgstorm a pm. Hopefully he gets back to me.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
How is this coming along? Still no change.

Hi Brian..we are enthusiast of tech just like yourself, and we all naturally gravitate to that which interest us. With that said, the owners of this site have taken an interest in the XBox ONE and have decided to feature a forum dedicated to the gaming console. The PS4 while a great gaming console is something that we/they have chosen to pass on. Starting up forums (be it tech, auto, guns, gaming etc) that we are not passionate about is something we have never done and it's certainly something we are not going to start doing. Who wants to visit a site/forum everyday and participate when they have no interest in? I hope no one :)

If you are looking for some PS4 forums there are a couple out there worth taking a look at, but as far as us starting up one, we have no interest. You can pm me if you need some suggestions on some Sony Playstation 4 Forums. Thanks briankbl.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Hi Brian..we are enthusiast of tech just like yourself, and we all naturally gravitate to that which interest us. With that said, the owners of this site have taken an interest in the XBox ONE and have decided to feature a forum dedicated to the gaming console. The PS4 while a great gaming console is something that we/they have chosen to pass on. Starting up forums (be it tech, auto, guns, gaming etc) that we are not passionate about is something we have never done and it's certainly something we are not going to start doing. Who wants to visit a site/forum everyday and participate when they have no interest in? I hope no one :)

If you are looking for some PS4 forums there are a couple out there worth taking a look at, but as far as us starting up one, we have no interest. You can pm me if you need some suggestions on some Sony Playstation 4 Forums. Thanks briankbl.

I know my way around the internet, thanks. I just don't like the favoritism being shown here. I really don't. It reeks of bias. I don't know what else to say right now. Just really disappointed in you guys.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I think it's pretty lame too. Not for the reasons stated above but: really? There are like 30 Xbox forums in the world. Popular ones.
That's what we needed: o n e m o r e. NOT.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I know my way around the internet, thanks. I just don't like the favoritism being shown here. I really don't. It reeks of bias. I don't know what else to say right now. Just really disappointed in you guys.

No need to be discouraged by it though. I, like yourself, am anxious of more PS4 news, but this is not the site I go to for my "gaming fix". Every now and then we get a few threads dealing with gaming, but again, I don't come here to get news about the gaming world. Admins started this specific forum for their love of Android. If they show no passion in what the ps4 has to offer (or any other topic I feel passionate about), so be it, I don't hold it against them or anyone else who isn't passionate about the same topic. We're on this board for our love of Android and to share our knowledge of Android with others. It's nice to see other topics being discussed, but as with any other board, you'll run into members who don't agree with you.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Brian you seem to have a lot of passion about the Playstation 4 platform and we have a few here who are undecided on our purchases. Why not take you passion and do something with it. Start by using our off topic area to post articles and features about the ps 4. Use that for experience and if you get a strong enough following you could one day create your own forum.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Brian you seem to have a lot of passion about the Playstation 4 platform and we have a few here who are undecided on our purchases. Why not take you passion and do something with it. Start by using our off topic area to post articles and features about the ps 4. Use that for experience and if you get a strong enough following you could one day create your own forum.

I've been granted permission to write up a news article on the PS4, which I will put together tonight.

Gremlin

Reaction score
This is just a heads up.. Xbox One has a camera which stay on all the time with a live internet connection.. If it is hacked, you wont even know who is watching you..