Announcing the Xbox One Forum at XboxOneForums.net!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;TP_E6Bn6fWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TP_E6Bn6fWM[/video]​

Microsoft just announced their new sucessor to the Xbox 360, and it is not called the Xbox 720. It's called the Xbox One and it absolutely blew us away! From the fantastic specs to the rich and amazing feature-set, this new Xbox One is poised to take the home entertainment world by storm. The Xbox One will hit retail shelves later on this year and just might transform the way we think about games, movies, music, Skype video calling and more.

We are so excited we just had to start a new forum for this white hot device! We wanted to share it with you guys to give you an opportunity to join in on the discussions just begninning. Please check it out at the Xbox One Forums!

Briankbl

Reaction score
PS4 was announced in February. Coverage and advertisements were all over the web. I guess we can all expect a news article and a new forum for it, too, right?

[video=youtube;RiNGZMx2vhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNGZMx2vhY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
PS4 was announced in February. Coverage and advertisements were all over the web. I guess we can all expect a news article and a new forum for it, too, right?

[video=youtube;RiNGZMx2vhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNGZMx2vhY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

http://us.playstation.com/ps4/

^ according to here June 10th at 6pm is when they will reveal the console.

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I wish I shared the enthusiasm for this or the PS4 some are showing. I think these might be the first line of new systems I skip all together, or for sure wait 6+ months down the line to consider.

PS4 has no chance for me to purchase but the Xbox One might entice me if they answer some questions and I see how things shape up. I would have to see what the games are priced at for one, this always on thing, and how they are going to handle used games.

Time will tell.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you watch that video I linked you to? They announced the console at a two hour conference in February...

Im going through all the videos now on playstation network.

I wish they showed some sports ie madden. But since i still have quite a few vids to go I need to be patient.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I will say this playstations are built to last. I bought my ps3 the month it first came out and it is still going strong. I know buddies who have been through xbox after xbox because it just stopped working. So durability is important to me. If I pay 300+ for a device I want it to last for 3 years at least.

Briankbl

Reaction score
I will say this playstations are built to last. I bought my ps3 the month it first came out and it is still going strong. I know buddies who have been through xbox after xbox because it just stopped working. So durability is important to me. If I pay 300+ for a device I want it to last for 3 years at least.

Not sure how the DF news team missed this considering it was all over the internet that week/month lol. Hopefully this will be rectified with a PS4 news post and forum.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I gave my son my ps3 when I stopped gaming 3 years ago....still going strong..

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not sure how the DF news team missed this considering it was all over the internet that week/month lol. Hopefully this will be rectified with a PS4 news post and forum.

This is being addressed. Discussing it with the admin and some one will get back to you on this issue.

Briankbl

Reaction score
This is being addressed. Discussing it with the admin and some one will get back to you on this issue.

Thanks. I just see it as, if both articles (Xbox and PlayStation) don't get posted, then neither should be posted. In the end, neither announcements have anything at all to do with Android, Verizon, etc.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I gave my son my ps3 when I stopped gaming 3 years ago....still going strong..

to keep it real I havent turned on my ps3 on to play it in about 2.5 years. Every now and then i turn it on to make sure it works. When i did play I only played madden. I would play on season on franchise mode and that was it. I just have not really had the time to game lately been too busy doing other things. Plus I can sit in front of the tv that long any more. Now if madden was more motion activated where I could ditch the controller and go all motion tech then I would be all on that.

Briankbl

Reaction score

How is this coming along? Still no change.