Announcing DroidXForums.com

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'd bet close to 90% of the members here own the Moto Droid. This is the Moto Droid forum with separate sections for other Android phones. Nobody forces anyone to come here and wade through posts about other phones. It's just a forum...

Oh don't get me wrong.... I KNOW no one is forcing me to wade through posts.... That having been said, I am a frequent user of "New Posts" - and more than once i've gotten semi-excited over a post, just to find out it was for a different device. At any rate, no one should consider my ramblings a form of complaining, rather it's just me thinking out loud........

We look hard how each one runs. Droid X is expected to grow into something special too, but DF is our home. we started here and continue behind the scenes to promote this site every day. When I found this site I used google. I never looked back. We have known or been around eachother for a while now. From BB to Droid and respect your thoughts and opinions

You guys do a good job, espcially the people behind the glass, John and Dan.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong.... I KNOW no one is forcing me to wade through posts.... That having been said, I am a frequent user of "New Posts" - and more than once i've gotten semi-excited over a post, just to find out it was for a different device. At any rate, no one should consider my ramblings a form of complaining, rather it's just me thinking out loud........

We look hard how each one runs. Droid X is expected to grow into something special too, but DF is our home. we started here and continue behind the scenes to promote this site every day. When I found this site I used google. I never looked back. We have known or been around eachother for a while now. From BB to Droid and respect your thoughts and opinions

You have that right. John and Dan are just Awesome

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

You have that right. John and Dan are just Awesome

agreed. great guys

OP
J

JohnDroid

Ahhh guys thanks for the compliments but we don't do much. Trust me, the bulk of the work is done by Jim, Miami and all the other mods!