Announcement: VERY IMPORTANT!

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Freedom of speech... what is this a communist run forum? who cares... not worth a sticky in my opinion.

there is freedom of speech here as long as we stay away from politics and religion. don't like it? I'm sorry, that's the way it has to be. we have less rules here than you do at most public gathering places, so we think one or two is fair.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Freedom of speech... what is this a communist run forum? who cares... not worth a sticky in my opinion.

I'm a Navy vet so I feel at ease adding my 2cents.

I'm all for freedom of speech. It is one of our last remaining freedoms. However, the rules of this forum, ask that certain subjects not be addressed in the forum. I agree! I read the forum seeking answers and hopeing to gain knowledge about my Droid. So, I prefer not to have to wade through information that is not pertinent to my Droid.

If I want to read others opinions, on non Droid issues, I will look for a blog where they have all the freedom of speech one could ask for.

Mike

souljerr

Reaction score
I read the forum seeking answers and hopeing to gain knowledge about my Droid. So, I prefer not to have to wade through information that is not pertinent to my Droid.

If I want to read others opinions, on non Droid issues, I will look for a blog where they have all the freedom of speech one could ask for.

Mike

+1. Totally agree with this.

stranger678

Reaction score
Freedom of owning the server and paying the domain fees, means you get the freedoms to make the rules. If you don't like it, you have the freedom to express yourself by not visiting.
Private forums are not public venues.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not worth explaining IMO...the guy has made two post so far an NONE of which were very positive. One post to this thread, and another post calling the OP a Bullshlter so yeah...Troll probably?