Anime Videos Formatted for the Droid?

Lady Droid

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Was hoping someone knew of a site like this or maybe has some themselves, but I was looking for Anime videos formatted for the Droid's gorgeous widescreen display. I'm a huge Anime fan and have a lot of subtitled Anime series, most in high-definition, perfectly suited for the Droid's screen. I know how to convert videos and have done it in the past but the main problem with that is my computer just isn't fast enough to convert those MKV files in less than 12 hours lol So I thought others might know of a site or have a few they've converted that they could share.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. A few of the series I'm mostly interested in are Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 1st and 2nd Gigs (and Solid State Society), Ergo Proxy, Samurai Champloo, Basquash!, Blood+, My Hime, Appleseed, Appleseed: Ex Machina, K-On!, Kemeko Deluxe, Michiko to Hatchin, Cowboy Bebop and most of all, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!

biggestmexi

Reaction score
well you could convert them your self.

Or at least wait until the Flash comes out and watch Gurren Lagann on Hulu.

I was surprised to see that there.

Realistic

Reaction score
If there was a way to convert mkv's with softsubs to any thing droid playable I'd love to see it, as long as its not a 10 step process for each file.