Angry Birds

Anomander

Reaction score
Got this downloaded and played the first 4 levels. This would be in instant buy for me right now. Love the graphics and the game is silky smooth on my rooted Droid. Only thing missing in the Beta is sharing the Top scores so I imagine the full version will have that. Will keep my eyes on the developer.

Now to find a good RPG without needing an emulator I would be set.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Guess I'll point it out since no one else did; this seems exactly like Crush The Castle only more cartoony. If you haven't played it go get it in the Market; I used to play the hell out of it on Newgrounds and Armor Games, then they ported it to iPhone and now it's on Android. :)

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I'm on the Droid 2 btw. Also, any idea of when the full version will be released? I just beat the 15 levels in the beta and I might just grab the one on the ipod touch if it might be a while.

matthai5

Reaction score
Played through the demo. Great game, look forward to the full version.

lyam

Reaction score
Not Hype. Polish. This game is extremely polished. Something missing from most android games. The graphics are beautiful and the gameplay is extremely smooth. The music and sound effects are genuinely fun and add a tremendous amount to the game. Despite all of the above, it does not cause my Droid 1 to run hot.

Another game that exhibits the same qualities is Tiki Tower.

played it on the ipod touch and have it on the droid 2 now and still dont see what makes this game so great. Its almost the same as the android game thats been around for a while, the one where you shoot tanks and then the one where its a stick built structure and you need to blow it up. I guess the game is ok but really dont see what sets this game apart. Probably just all the hype!

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I LOVE this game. I had it on my iPhone and still use my wife's iPhone to play this game. SO happy its on Android now. Will be an instant purchase for me when its released as a full version. Everyone should try this game. I'll bet you'll love it too.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Guess I'll point it out since no one else did; this seems exactly like Crush The Castle only more cartoony. If you haven't played it go get it in the Market; I used to play the hell out of it on Newgrounds and Armor Games, then they ported it to iPhone and now it's on Android. :)

You are wrong, crush the castle is EXACTLY like angry birds. but angrybirds has better physics ;)

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
NOW I see why some ppl coming from the iPhone always mention missing this game.

I havent played it yet, it just looks like fun. Anyone play Pain for the PS3? If u like Pain, this looks like something similar.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
THIS GAME ROCKS LMAO <3

I really wish there were more polished games like this, granted it's a new system and people are still getting used to it, theres only a few games that really shine on it.

Remnever

Reaction score
I just finished all the beta levels. Great game. I was working on getting 3 stars in on the levels on my ipod touch so I guess I will stop that and wait for the full release on android.

The game seems to be running really smooth on my Motorola Droid 1. Actually it runs better on my droid than it did on my ipod touch. Loading times are extremely quick and I can switch between screens without any lag at all.

pyro6128

Reaction score
fun game, i finished all the beta levels pretty quickly. Will def check out the full version. I too noticed it ran really smooth the whole time, not a single hiccup, and I was running it from the sd card. Android needs more well polished games like this