Angry Birds

Ataranine

Reaction score
Wow, this looks like a genuinely fun game... I loved the games on the iOS, I don't get why all the games on Android look so crappy.
Keep an eye out for Solebon also, they're supposed to release it for Android next year. Loved Solebon on the iOS.

Look so crappy? This game looks awesome. Ever try others like Astro Command? Super K.O. Boxing 2, Raging Thunder 2, Need For Speed? Seriously they look just as good if not better on Android than they do on iOS devices due to the higher resolution of Android screens (on high end Android handsets).
You know what I mean, I mean games that are kinda Android exclusive, I don't mean games that were made for iOS and ported to Android.

Ataranine

Reaction score
Wow, this looks like a genuinely fun game... I loved the games on the iOS, I don't get why all the games on Android look so crappy.
Keep an eye out for Solebon also, they're supposed to release it for Android next year. Loved Solebon on the iOS.

Look so crappy? This game looks awesome. Ever try others like Astro Command? Super K.O. Boxing 2, Raging Thunder 2, Need For Speed? Seriously they look just as good if not better on Android than they do on iOS devices due to the higher resolution of Android screens (on high end Android handsets).
You know what I mean, I mean games that are kinda Android exclusive, I don't mean games that were made for iOS and ported to Android.
Like all of the Solitaire games. Horrible.

joeLENN1012

Reaction score
My friend has the full version on his itouch and ipad and there is like 150 levels..Well worth the 99 cents...But knowing iOS->Android developers they will probably jack up the price

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
One of the best games for iOS has landed with a beta for android. Go get it in the market NOW, searching for "Angry Birds".
Vielen Dank RinTinTigger für die Informationen und Guten Tag ;)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am past all 15 levels already, time to go back and get all 3 stars

VitsDroid

Reaction score
played it on the ipod touch and have it on the droid 2 now and still dont see what makes this game so great. Its almost the same as the android game thats been around for a while, the one where you shoot tanks and then the one where its a stick built structure and you need to blow it up. I guess the game is ok but really dont see what sets this game apart. Probably just all the hype!

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I kept hearing about this game but really didn't feel like downloading it for my ipod. Just downloaded the beta for my D2 and it's really fun. I'll probably buy the full version when released.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a pretty big file, about 11mb. I hope I have enough room.

Bruce3431

Reaction score
Where?

New user here...where does one get Angry Birds? My wife plays it ALL the time on her I-Phone. I'm jaelous!