Angry Birds

Droidfish

Reaction score
Are you talking about the two apk's from different devs? The beta from Rovio is definitely the real deal as they are the dev from the iphone version. The other one for $2 isn't.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's the real deal...I am on level 7 now, I can see my production value going down already

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Angry Birds have landed on Android

angrybirds_front_01.jpg

One of the best games for iOS has landed with a beta for android. Go get it in the market NOW, searching for "Angry Birds". remeber its a beta, but this game ROCKS....
http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.rovio.angrybirds_lite

charth.png

here is a short Video about it

[video=youtube;bNNzRyd1xz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNNzRyd1xz0]YouTube - Angry Birds In-game Trailer[/video]​

BE CAREFULL!!!!!! THE BETA IS FREE AND CALLED "LITE" ........DONT DOWNLOAD THE PAYED APP; ITS THE WRONG ONE!!!!

Last edited:

LT*

Reaction score
Gotta give this a try, Downloading now.

Thanks

Ataranine

Reaction score
Wow, this looks like a genuinely fun game... I loved the games on the iOS, I don't get why all the games on Android look so crappy.
Keep an eye out for Solebon also, they're supposed to release it for Android next year. Loved Solebon on the iOS.

gujupmp88

Reaction score
yup, the beta is definitely real. on level 11 and loving it!! :icon_ banana:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
downloading now.. i dont play games that often but this looks like a good time killer..

Darkseider

Reaction score
Wow, this looks like a genuinely fun game... I loved the games on the iOS, I don't get why all the games on Android look so crappy.
Keep an eye out for Solebon also, they're supposed to release it for Android next year. Loved Solebon on the iOS.

Look so crappy? This game looks awesome. Ever try others like Astro Command? Super K.O. Boxing 2, Raging Thunder 2, Need For Speed? Seriously they look just as good if not better on Android than they do on iOS devices due to the higher resolution of Android screens (on high end Android handsets).

J

JohnDroid

Guys, I'm working on something fun for our membership with Rovio right now, stay tuned for a cool announcement!

fotc

Reaction score
crashes while it loads on my droid inc