Angry birds won't install

tu3218

Reaction score
I'm running BB.4 and every time I try to install this, right away it says unsuccessful. Anyone have any suggestions?

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
I haven't figured anything out yet :(. As many people as I see that have played this game, there has to be some of them rooted w/ custom roms. I emailed the dev an told him, so ill see if I get any response. Let me know if you get it.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
UD 8.0 here. Loaded and running with out an issue. It did take a while to download, even on wifi. I scanned the barcode on the front page, and installed from there.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stock Droid 2. It stalled out on me the first time I tried. Second time was a charm.

brooklyn2710

Reaction score
I tried through the market and using the .apk, and it doesn't install on cm6. I try to change where it was install. Automatic, Internal and External and nothing.

FrostMan

Reaction score
Installed fine for me, but always closes on the start up screen. Tried about 30 times consecutively to open and always same result.

hookerdj

Reaction score
dang someone else had the same problem alot of us installed the app just fine while one or two ther people i know wouldnt let it install????????

I'm running BB.4 and every time I try to install this, right away it says unsuccessful. Anyone have any suggestions?

Harrybub

Reaction score
FWIW I just installed from Market with no issues. Runs fine.

Droid 1, rooted, stock (no rom), OC to 1200 mhz.

HB

[ L ]

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed on lithium mod and it works just fine.

Sent from my REVOlutionized LithiumDroid with Slayher's 1.0 GHz LV kernel

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
It seems just for some odd reason, on certain phones it won't install. An it seems its happening across all roms here an there. Could someone post the apk and I could try installing it through astro.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Installed fine with my unrooted Droid 1 with Froyo.

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
Now when I try to install the game, instead of installing appearing in the status bar a message comes up saying "installation error, unknown reason-18" Anyone know what this means?

I found a fix!!! Download terminal emulator and then type in rm /mnt/secure/asec/smdl2tmp1.asec

Last edited: