Angry Birds vanished from my phone... ??

liguy257

Reaction score
I installed Angry Birds last weeked and spent a good amount of time playing through it, and I just noticed today that the app is compeltely gone. I'm not 100% sure but I think it was after the software update last week... WTF? I know I can download it again but if I have to start over I"m gonna be pissed!!

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
What Launcher are you using? I just started using Go Launcher and the apps wernt in alphabetical order. I thought it was missing as well.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed Angry Birds last weeked and spent a good amount of time playing through it, and I just noticed today that the app is compeltely gone. I'm not 100% sure but I think it was after the software update last week... WTF? I know I can download it again but if I have to start over I"m gonna be pissed!!

I think I read that Angry Birds goes by the account so if you download i you shouldn't lose your level.

Let me ask you something. Have you looked in your apps in the settings to make sure it's really gone?

Well if it is gone you'll have to download it again. And then you'll find out if I'm right or wrong. If I'm wrong I guess you will be p.o.'d. But it won't be my fault. :D

OP
L

liguy257

Reaction score
actually I just looked again and now it's in the app drawer right where it belongs. It was weird b/c after the update, the icon on my home screen changed from the app icon to a generic "android" guy, and then the app was nowhere to be found in the app drawer. now it's back...who knows.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Probably has something to do with how it installs straight to the SD card. Seems to give some people issues.

Sent from somewhere...

fnpaulie

Reaction score
I've actually had a very hard time updating Angry Birds. I uninstalled Seasons to see if that would do it. When I tried to install it after that, I got Error 18 and installation unsuccessful.

JNCOMAN1636

Reaction score
Yes I been having the same problem Angry Birds wont install...and try to download other apps and wont install either....HELP!!