Angry Birds **UPDATE**

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Amazing game but the new ad in the top right corner is a game killer. I can't play with that giant thing looking back at me. I will try to patiently wait until a paid version comes out. Plus you really need to see the whole screen to find certain golden eggs, so it kind of takes away from the game in that aspect as well. But yes the giant bird rules the world!!!

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Amazing game but the new ad in the top right corner is a game killer. I can't play with that giant thing looking back at me. I will try to patiently wait until a paid version comes out. Plus you really need to see the whole screen to find certain golden eggs, so it kind of takes away from the game in that aspect as well. But yes the giant bird rules the world!!!

I just checked it out. The ads use to be on the bottom, but I think that interferred with people's playing. It did mine. I use to click with my right hand to activate the birds special features and had to relearn with my left hand which didn't always work.

The ad disappears after the first shoot. don't know how that effects the golden eggs, as I haven't been paying attention to that because I didn't know about it until too late...

Oh and I found out I'm actually on level 8 :icon_ banana:.
Only 187 levels to go...
:)

I would gladly pay for this too!

Diordna

Reaction score
When I switched ROMs it wiped my AB data and I beat all the levels too.. but now I'm starting over and I do't move on to a new level until I 3 star it haha oh boy

JollyRoger

Reaction score

I just checked it out. The ads use to be on the bottom, but I think that interferred with people's playing. It did mine. I use to click with my right hand to activate the birds special features and had to relearn with my left hand which didn't always work.

The ad disappears after the first shoot. don't know how that effects the golden eggs, as I haven't been paying attention to that because I didn't know about it until too late...

Oh and I found out I'm actually on level 8 :icon_ banana:.
Only 187 levels to go...
:)

I would gladly pay for this too!

Play in Airplane Mode...Ads gone

I echo my friends sentiment, where to get the update from GetJar?

JollyRoger

Reaction score
And now when I DL the apk from GetJar it does not update the app. I go to my file manager and it says 1.4.2 but in the description it says 1.3.5. What did I do wrong?

Sent from my Fascinate using DroidForum App

***All is well, DL'ed the new update from the Droid Market instead. :)***

BigZig

Reaction score
Has ne one noticed that it is harder with this update . My birds don't do as much damage as they use to

BigZig

Reaction score
I can go back to the 1st level and hit the pig dead on 3 times and not kill it its messed up for sure

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This game is so addicting. :D Cant stop playing.

BigZig

Reaction score
I tried to restore old data to the new update and once I uninstalled and restored the old app and data then did the update it was fine.

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Just tried Angry Birds for the first time since I downloaded it the other day. It plays a lot like BlowUp ( I have the Lite version ). My grand daughter has played that game with me before. She may like the birds.

uberdude

Reaction score
Anybody know how to get the star on gold egg #17? I looked online and in the iPhone version there are 3 rows of pigs behind the red bird. On my Droid 2 all I see is the red bird, and it disappears as soon as I press it. Where are the pigs? Where's my last star???