Angry Birds Update [30 New Levels]

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
21mrtcy.png

Angry Birds updated this morning and it seems we have 30 new levels to play "The Big Setup" and "Ham 'Em High" this should hold us over for those who are in anticipation or the new Valentines Seasons release - get it now, while it's hot

2hdrvhy.png

Last edited:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
OH....nice....I am on the way to update now. I haven't played since I beat it like a month ago.

audioman42

Reaction score
I'm still on version 1.3.5 because the reviews say all the new versions have obtrusive ads. Is this still the case?

Natey2

Reaction score
Why does this latest version need access to phone calls and sms/messages?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

audioman42

Reaction score
They say the ads still make the game laggy.. or is this only true with slower phones? Maybe I'll just do a titanium backup and revert if I don't like it...

mtkregs

Reaction score

That is odd. There is a lot of flaming on market comments because of this.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score

Right! So many flames that I decided to wait on taking that update. Folks are going bananas :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:about sms/mms permissions with the latest update.

Yes, AdFree has been blocking AB ads ever since I've been using them both. Haven't updated AB so not sure about the ads blockage after that update.

Natey2

Reaction score

It's about time Android made a distinction between apps that need permissions/access to PHONE CALLS vs. PHONE STATE, instead of grouping it together.
I can understand the need for access to the latter by many apps, but only a really dubious game will need to access my PHONE CALLS.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

azules9780

Reaction score
I must be the only person in the world who doesn't enjoy this game. It's not horrible, but it's not great either. Needless to say, I want be getting the update but I'm pretty sure most of the people I work with will now be spending hours upon hours trying to get 3 stars on every new level.

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
I must be the only person in the world who doesn't enjoy this game. It's not horrible, but it's not great either. Needless to say, I want be getting the update but I'm pretty sure most of the people I work with will now be spending hours upon hours trying to get 3 stars on every new level.

:icon_ laughup: It has long lost it's appeal to me too. I read all the hype and Ii think to myself, WOW why is everyone still excited about it?

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
The "Big setup" isn't new... only the Ham'em high. Anyone know when the market update is coming?

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
^^ oh.. no worries.. I wasn't trying to break your balls.. Just making sure I wasn't crazy...