Angry Birds Seasons Will Soon Get a New Episode; 'Summer Pignic'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;zMp3nPpZM-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMp3nPpZM-Y&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - ‪Angry Birds Seasons - Summer Pignic‬‏[/video]

Rovio has just announced another episode to Angry Birds Seasons. This one is called 'Summer Pignic" and looks as hilariously fun as ever. It's basically a summer romp to stomp those pigs. No word yet on when it will be released, but Summer is upon us so we should expect it very soon.

Source: Droid-Life

scottuga44

Reaction score
This new update is coming with 30 brand new levels and the most amazing thing is that it costs only $0.99.

STN1217

Reaction score
Am I the only Droid X user having issues with Angry Birds? I used to own all versions of "Angry Birds" and recently, "Angry Birds Seasons" disappeared from my phone. I have searched in Market to replace it but....all I find is Angry Birds Seasons Backup apps. I love my Droid X but....there are a million little quirks with its OS that keeps me so frustrated.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. :icon_ banana:
Now I need to find a WiFi place to upload the last update. I searched for some places but just don't go to those places often. Maybe this weekend if I'm can.

sqchram

Reaction score
Maybe I'll take a look if my captivated amusement of pushing a hoop down a dirt street with a stick wears off..

dg always appreciate the news tho!