Angry Birds Rio Carnival Update Now in Amazon Appstore and The Market; 15 New Levels

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;WBUNccC7Jbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBUNccC7Jbw&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - ‪Angry Birds Rio Carnival Episode Gameplay Trailer‬‏[/video]

Fans of enraged feathery pig smashers will be happy to know that the newest Angry Birds Rio Carnival update is available now. You can pick it up at either the Amazon Appstore or The Android Market. Here's what's new in this update:
  • 15 levels in new world named Carnival Upheaval
  • Blue, the Macaw, can now be used alone
  • New hidden fruits = Papaya
Source: Android.net via AndroidPolice
DL Source: Android Market and Amazon Appstore

GrillMouster

Reaction score
Rio the movie was a flop. How long will Rovio continue to support this version of the game? I'm sure that 99.9999% of the folks playing it couldn't care less about the movie, but it would be wierd to see this version of the game still being updated years from now when the Rio DVDs are in the $.01 bins at local grocery stores.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Rio the movie was a flop. How long will Rovio continue to support this version of the game? I'm sure that 99.9999% of the folks playing it couldn't care less about the movie, but it would be wierd to see this version of the game still being updated years from now when the Rio DVDs are in the $.01 bins at local grocery stores.
A flop, really?
A quick google search found this
The film was also a box office success, grossing over $464 million worldwide.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_(film)
Okay so it's wikipedia, but still.
And it's only the 93rd top movie of all time...

Okay, I admit, I never went to see it, but I'm not into animated movies myself.

I still think the game is fun and can see them continueing on. I've read those stuffed animals are selling, although I don't see why... I guess for kids...

aldonca

Reaction score
Angry bird is getting angry and angry :) is there any new birds added to the update

gthotie5

Reaction score
Lol I saw it at the movies :p

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Reaction score
Most people probably don't even realize that the game is a movie tie in. It plays just like any other Angry Birds just with better graphics so I hope they keep updating it since it's free!

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Angry bird is getting angry and angry :) is there any new birds added to the update
I would like to know too.
My Rio wouldn't come on (Amazon version) so I had to uninstall and reinstall and all my scores were lost, so I have to start over:icon_evil:.