Angry Birds? PopCap games?

studepaber

Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I thought I heard the full version of Angry Brids was supposed to come out about now. I haven't heard any news about it since and was wondering if anyone knew any details?

Also heard awhile back that PopCap is bringing its games to Android later this year, definitely interested in some Plants Vs. Zombies and Bejeweled on my Droid, but wanted to know if anyone knows anymore details/updates?

Diordna

Reaction score
I also want Angry Birds to come out full. I 3 stared all 15 levels and it's impossible to play since there is nothing to do, but I really want to play more new ones! lol

raidzero

n00b.
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'd like the full version of Angry Birds as well, and as far as popcap games, I think they make peggle, which would also be cool :)

debdroid1a

Reaction score
if you sign up at the web site for Angry Birds they will e-mail you with any info. I got an e-mail about the Beta2 version (same as Beta1 but fixes).

I haven't heard anything yet. I'm waiting. I got 3 stars on the 15 levels too...

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I'm waiting too. I have 3 stars on all 15 levels but still keep playing trying to beat my high scores. So far have improved 8 scores. Can't wait to have more levels to play!

Diordna

Reaction score
Toooooomorrow, tomorrow, Angry Birds comes out, tomorrow, it's only one (long) day aaaaaaaway!

--------------- ........ 3()"> ............................................................. // (o.o) \\ *oink*

^^^
Thats my flying angry bird lol. (I'm bored)

anrichardson

Reaction score
What are the rules of posting links to games? it's out there, cause i have it, or just send PM me.

Rugerdog

Reaction score
Wow! You're not only mentally quick and resourceful, you're original. You can download the Angry Birds Walkthrough in the market place, it was available the same day the full game came out, old news. I said "cheats" not walkthrough... you rod nozzle.