Angry Birds is OUT!!!

cooltc2004

Reaction score
Its a beta... A LITE beta... When it comes out of beta, I'm sure there will be a Lite version (free) and a Pro version (paid) just like ipod

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Level 4 is super easy, I'm betting you don't know about the blue birds ability. If you tap the screen while the blue birds are in the air, they multiply into sets of 3s. I beat level 4 with one bird.
That's how I did that! I got 3 birds once and couldn't figure out how to do that again...
Thanks.

harrellj

Reaction score
*sigh* I can't get it to launch, not even to a loading screen. All I get is a black window (with a lovely white mouse cursor, as if the system is lagging) and then back to whatever screen I was on prior to attempting to launch it.

:icon_eek:

anuraj1

Reaction score
I can't even get past the THIRD level. AGH!

Royal2000H

Reaction score
*sigh* I can't get it to launch, not even to a loading screen. All I get is a black window (with a lovely white mouse cursor, as if the system is lagging) and then back to whatever screen I was on prior to attempting to launch it.

:icon_eek:
Same! Any solution?

Btw in case it matters. I'm on Moto Droid 1 with Cm6 RC3

harrellj

Reaction score
Yeah, I was on RC3 too. No solution, though after 3rd or 4th attempt, it just gave me a black screen and wouldn't go back to the previous screen (and no cursor either). I just updated to CM6 final and it loads.

Stinch

Reaction score
And don't forget the yellow birds accelerate into the target when the screen is tapped. They will then cause more damage.