Angry Birds Help

RoNYC

Reaction score
OK just finished getting 3 stars in all level. I have, I think, all the golden eggs. I cannot figure out the golden egg with just the red bird on the screen. Tried searching for an answer but seems like the droid version has a glitch. Anyone knows if this was resolved?
Thanks

Darksthour

Reaction score
I don't think its a glitch. You're talking about the golden egg level where you have to tap the eagles beak to open it? Because my friend with an iPhone has a completely different level than I do with an egg. Where that level is on the iPhone version I have a level with 3 tnt crates and 3 towers of pigs. Maybe rovio is just releasing different golden egg levels for android.

OP
RoNYC

RoNYC

Reaction score
Not sure if its an eagle but it's the red bird and after tapping it, it disappears. The Iphone version has several rows of pigs but all I see is that one red bird.
Thanks

epsilonbass

Reaction score
Eagle Beak SPOILER ALERT! Don't read if you don't wanna know!

Use two fingers to spread it's mouth open.

OP
RoNYC

RoNYC

Reaction score
Tried it but seems like its not working. Either the bird disappears or just not doing anything. I am doing it as suggested, same motion as pinch to zoom.
Thanks

J*Bishop

Reaction score
i'm going through the same issue. it's just the fat red bird and when i tap it is just disappears and nothing happens.