Angry Birds Back-up (Amazon)

HikenGruven

Reaction score
I know that there are a million post out there about how to back-up Angry Birds, but I thought my situation was a little unique. I initially downloaded Angry Birds (Android Market version) and completed dozens of levels. I paid 99 cents for one of the back-up apps, which worked flawlessly.

I decided I wanted to use the AB (Amazon app store) version because I could purchase it without all of the stupid ads. Interestingly enough, the back-up app says it can't find Angry Birds (if only the Amazon version is downloaded). It still works with the regular (Android Market version) fine. I've e-mail the developer about this who just said it should work. The person hasn't much help beyond that. I should note, I've restarted my phone, tried it from stock instead of Launcher Pro, with no success. Any ideas or other preferred methods?

Droid 1
Not rooted

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
Most people I know back up apps and app data with Titanium Backup, but you must be rooted in order to use it afaik. I've used it countless times, although never to go from one markets app to an amazon one, but it would be worth trying.

blackngray70

Reaction score
It might be because it's on your SD card. I'm not rooted and I use Astro to back up my apps and it only backs up apps that are on the phone it doesn't back up anything that's on the SD card.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums